Last Edited November 9, 2018.
From time to time, it is good to “freshen up” your Network Texas Business Directory listing. That is pretty easy to do. Here is how to do this:
1) You will need to login to your Network Texas Membership account just click Membership Login at the top of the Network Texas web site as shown below:
2) You will be taken to the login page shown below, just login to your account using your email address on file and your password you assigned yourself or was assigned during a Request Password event.
3) Once you login you will land on the My Account page, and you will see a set of horizontal tabs. Click the Directories tab as shown below:
4) Once on the Directories tab page A) Points out the Public Business Directory box, B) Shows the Private Member Directory and
C) Click the View Public Business Directory DASHBOARD link as shown by the red arrow.
5) On the Public Business Directory Bashboard page all you need to do is click on the Title of your Directory listing as shown by the green arrow below:
6) After clicking the Title you will be taken to Editing Page for your Directory. You will know as it will say “Edit Listing“. And if you need specifics about each section just review the Adding Your Business to the Network Texas Public Business Directory Knowledgebase article/tutorial.
And AFTER YOU MADE THE CHANGES YOU WANT – Scroll down to the very bottom of the page and click SAVE your changes or it never happened!
END OF TUTORIAL
Please if you found this Tutorial helpful, give the person that created this tutorial for you a Thumbs Up below. Thanks!