Edit Your Network Texas Public Business Directory
Last Edited January 5, 2019.
From time to time, it is good to “freshen up” your Network Texas Public Business Directory listing. That is pretty easy to do. Here is how to do this:
1) You will need to login to your Network Texas Membership account just click Account at the top of the Network Texas web site as shown below:
2) You will be taken to the login page shown below, A) just login to your account using your email address on file and your password you assigned yourself or was assigned during a Request Password event. B) see Resetting Your Network Texas Password).
3) Once you login you will land on the My Account page, and you will see a set of tabs. Click the Directories tab as shown below:
4) Once on the Directories tab page click the “View Public Business Directory” link, which will take you to the Public Business Directory page. And the key, you will still be logged in to your Network Texas account while there. That’s important!
5) Once on the Public Business Directory listing page, you will need to locate your directory listing.
A) The quickest way is for you to use the Search tool at top of the page to find your listing.
B) Once found click the “Search” button to go to your summary of your listing.
5A) Once on your Listing Summary Page for your result (there could possibly be other listings, but shouldn’t) Just click the title of your listing to continue.
6) Once on your full listing page, on the right of the page (to the right of the blue SEARCH button) you will find
A) the small drop-down button with the “gear” in the box with a drop-down arrow. **
B) You will see the following two choices, click Edit to be taken to your edit page for your listing.
** IF YOU ARE NOT LOGGED IN YOU WILL NOT SEE THIS BUTTON. OR, OWNERSHIP OF YOUR LISTING ISN”T TIED TO YOUR MEMBERSHIP (if this is the case contact firstname.lastname@example.org immediately).
7) The next page you see should look like the example below (obviously with your name in it). For details on how to make changes etc see this FAQ/Knowledgebase Article:
Adding Your Business to the Network Texas Public Business Directory
END OF TUTORIAL
Please, if you found this Tutorial helpful, give the person that created this tutorial for you a Thumbs Up below. Thanks!