Request to Speak at a Network Texas Location
At Network Texas we welcome outside speakers to speak at any of our locations without charge to you. Please read over the simple requirements below before filling out and submitting your request to speak form at the bottom of this page.
1) Your audience will be business owners and entrepreneurs. Your subject should be business related or personal development related that would have a direct effect on business people.
2) Outside Speakers are that are not members of Network Texas. If you have been a member in the past we request you wait a minimum of 6 months since your membership expired to speak.
3) Since we are not charging outside speakers to speak to Network Texas members and guests please do not use your speech as a “infomercial”. Meaning its sole purpose is to sell your services or products that has a call to action at the end of the speech. It’s okay to let people know briefly of your products and services, but this should be more than 1 to 2 minutes of your presentation. It is okay to sell your services and products onsite if our members or guests approach you about them.
4) We do not guarantee we will have audio or video equipment available. You will be required to provide your own A/V equipment if your presentation requires it.
5) Your presentation will be no longer than 25 minutes, with an additional 5 minutes for Questions and Answers. Our total time for our network meetings are 1 hr 30 mins so we will need time for networking and for our members and guests to give their introduction.
6) Please show EARLY on the day of your presentation. If you do not have any electronics to set up please show up 10 minutes early and introduce yourself to the local Location Facilitator. If you have a slideshow or PowerPoint presentation, show up at 20 to 25 minutes early to make sure you’re set up and ready to go by start time.
7) Please allow at least 10 days from the date of submitting your request to the date that you hope to speak. You will be asked to provide a first and second choice date request. You can check the sidebar on the right and follow the link to our calendar to see upcoming events.
8) Please allow 2 to 3 business days for a response from Network Texas via email. We do not have full time staff at Network Texas so it might take a few days to confirm and get you scheduled.
Thank you very much for your interest in speaking to our Network Texas Members!
- West Houston MeetingTue Jan 22 2019, 7:30am CDT - 9:00am CDT
- SL - Kerrie Saegar | New U LifeTue Jan 22 2019, 11:15am CST - 1:00pm CST
- NW Houston MeetingTue Jan 22 2019, 11:30am CST - 1:00pm CST
- SP - Lindsey Rogers | Boots for TroopsFri Jan 25 2019, 8:15am CST - 10:00am CST
- Tomball MeetingFri Jan 25 2019, 8:30am CDT - 10:00am CDT
- Coffee SponsorFri Jan 25 2019, 8:30am CDT - 10:00am CDT
- SL - Sharon Calvert – Grand Ventures TravelMon Jan 28 2019, 11:15am CST - 1:30pm CST
- CyFair MeetingMon Jan 28 2019, 11:30am CDT - 1:00pm CDT
- West Houston MeetingTue Jan 29 2019, 7:30am CDT - 9:00am CDT
- SP - Laura Early & Kary Glawe | WISE Advise + Assist TeamFri Feb 1 2019, 8:15am CST - 10:00am CST